Allows you to extract multiple files from archives and supports ZIP, RAR, ACE, JAR, ISO, and IMG files
ExtractNow will let you extract multiple archives with the ease of a single click.
Why wear out your clicking finger extracting files one by one when you can extract at once? ExtractNow does a fine job of bundling compressed files and extracting their contents in one fell swoop.
ExtractNow has a clean, well-designed and easy-to-use interface. To extract files, simply drag and drop them into the main program window, or right-click the files while in Windows Explorer.
Simple but not simplistic, this is a powerful and reliable program that will be of use to anyone who manages many compressed files.
The program supports ZIP, RAR, ACE, JAR, ISO, IMG, IMA, IMZ, BIN, MP3 (MP3>WAV), LHA, LHZ and SIT formats.
Here are some key features of "ExtractNow":
• Supports ZIP, RAR, ACE, JAR, ISO, IMG, IMA, IMZ, BIN, MP3 (MP3>WAV), LHA, LHZ, & SIT formats
• Drag and drop files or folders from Explorer to extract them
• Detailed history of extraction procedures
• Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
• Recursively search through folders for archives
• Delete files or close program after extraction options
• Windows explorer file associations for ZIP, RAR, ACE, JAR, LHA, LHZ, SIT
• Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
• File type masking for ZIP, RAR, & ACE
• System tray icon on Minimize
• Write to file option allows logging of extraction procedures
• Always on Top option
• Help documentation
What's New in This Release:
• Fixed issues detecting split(.001) archives
• Fixed dropping nth volume in set does not add first volume
• Fixed window position saving/loading issues
• Fixed .tar.gz extraction bug
• Fixed issues with associating wrong file type extension
• Speed improvements when searching for archives